• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

Partner Request Frost's Partner Search!

Frost

Creepin'
Hi! I hope I'm doing this right, I see I might be the first one! Yay! So please correct me if I'm wrong! I accidentally posted this under something else and can't find it now, haha! I'm sorry! Please delete that one if you see it!

Frost's Partner Search!

About me:
  • I love D&D and fantasy role play. I'm a DM for a local based group (though on hold now with the pandemic),
  • Romance is great! But I'm not looking for explicit scenes of any kind. If that's what you are looking for, I'm afraid we aren't a match. Sex is fine, but only if it's fade to black or skipped. I'm in a real life, serious and forever relationship, so doing anything else feels wrong.
  • I check in every day, located in EST timezone- I have a job and I understand not being able to reply every day. I also understand just not being able to continue! If that's the case, it's okay- just shoot me a message. "Frost! I hate this rp! Can we please end this!?" And I'll be like "fine! Thank you for writing with me!" and then we move on with our lives- even continue being friends! No hard feelings for not wanting to write with me. Seriously. I'll do the same as well (though nicer, lol).
- I'm a flexible world builder, I want you to like the rp! So of course I'm willing to discuss and change things so that we are both happy! Let's write a story together! :)
- I'm female, but I'm comfortable writing as both female and males and only as characters around my age 21+.
- I'm dramatic, sometimes a romantic, sometimes so very cliche, and I love every bit of it! If that's not for you, we may not be a match!

Role play ideas: TBA

Quick Pairings: (Can be played with or without romance.)
Witch x Warlock
Witch x Werewolves
Villain x Hero
Angel x Demon
Magical Creature x Human

Quick Themes:
Slice of life - Two friends meet each other again after 15 years and barely recognize each other!
Horror - At night the villagers refuse to leave their houses... and for good reason too. The forest nearby is dangerous.. And it's only getting worse.
Adventure - She/He wanted a life other than being a royal and marrying off- so... they took fate into their own hands... and ran away.

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension