• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

Arriving Good morning kings and queens let's keep it mindful and sexy

Endymion

Bastard Man Extraordinaire

Kit, soon to be 24, he/him, and I'm here from Iwaku! Same username between both sites, so feel free to look me up if you'd like more details about my preferences! I've been roleplaying for well over a decade now and I'm here to hopefully make some new connections with folks that are over the age of 18, since all-ages sites don't really jell with me anymore. If you're looking to collaborate on some stories, feel free to give me a shout! Looking forward to getting comfy in this new community!

Gossip

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
Welcome aboard, most likely fellow 'Diana Hostage' :D!

As I see it we're actually still setting up shop, but I'll probably hit you up on that cooperative writing offer somewhere down the line :)

Diana

Divine Space Witch
Staff Member
Sovereign Owl
I swear I had nothing to do with kidnapping this one! O,O

Hi Endy. :D Welcome to the sea.

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension