• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

Greetings to you all!

ShadyoFayx

The Flamewolf
Greetings and Salutations!

I am ShadyoFayx, but you can call me Apollo. I'm an aspiring author of nearly 17 years now, and have been learning and developing my writing skills as much as I can. I hope to make new friends in the journey that is novel writing. A little bit about me? I am currently a full time Editorial Assistant at a newspaper, and have even gone to school for creative writing. I did not finish school; however, due to some health complications. That has not squandered my love for writing and exploring new worlds through the written word. I'm also a roleplayer! I have chat RP'd, Forum RP'd, PM RP'd, LARP'd, and have played Dungeons and Dragons. I'm pretty good at being anyone but myself. I have also run panels at conventions about world building and character building.

Some more things about me?
Well, I'm an avid gamer who does some Twitch streaming. I'm a cosplayer, a furry, an anime lover. I'm also a Pagan. OH, and I'm a safe person to talk to about mental illness, LGBTQ+ topics (as I am part of that community), and overall anything else that someone may need to vent about. I'm SAFE. Please don't hesitate. I'm sure there are other interesting facts about me, but I like to leave things open to discussion. Don't be afraid to message me about literally anything. Wanna talk to someone about your favorite Anime? ME! Pick me! If I don't know what you're talking about--I will tell you and we will discuss it so I can learn. I will research it even!

Anyways, that's me for now! Hello and thank you!

Diana

Divine Space Witch
Staff Member
Sovereign Owl
Well hi there, @ShadyoFayx ! :O You are chock full of exciting things! I'm excited to have you join the community and hope to see you posting! <3

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension