• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

Arriving Hello there.

Crowface

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
General Kenobi

Hey there all, whoever sees this, I'm Crowface or Crow, I'm 20 years old and have been rping for about 10 or 11 years now, anyways, I found this site on iwakuroleplay and found it interesting. I havent been reading for a while now since my lifestyle has been busy since I turned 18 but my favorite authors are Erin Hunter and Dmitry Glukhovsky. I'm trying to become an author myself which has been a task in itself. But I enjoyed writing and rping has been a release I feel for whatever I can't write down in my book. Anyways. That's kinda what I'm about, I guess. I'm pretty bad at expressing myself and even introducing myself haha.

Diana

Divine Space Witch
Staff Member
Sovereign Owl
Hello new friend! Ó,Ò I ended up being too busy roleplaying to take time to read books too. I keep telling myself I'm going to try to read one book a week, but I don't often make it. Hopefully we can encourage each other to do more reading and writing in this new community! Ó◇Ò

Crowface

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
Hello, Diana! Good to meet one of the admins here, I feel the same about potentially helping each other read more! That would be nice.

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension