• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

Arriving Hello!

Shiki

Coral of the Moon
Hello! I’m Shiki, or, well, that’s what I go by anyway. Nice to meet you all!

How did you discover Kraken?
Uh...that’s a good question. I found a link somewhere and opened it, I guess, since I found the tab while idling around on my phone. But clearly past Shiki had taste, if the existence of a poetry section is any indication. Poetry is the best.
...it was probably @Diana, based on the fact that she’s here. :unsure:

Are you an aspiring writer, fanficcer, roleplayer, or just really love books?
Yes.

What do you do to get inspired?
Worldbuild. I love to worldbuild. I have a bad habit of forgetting to actually write the story/run the RP/etc.

In a fight between a pirate and a gang of suspicious cats, who do you think would win?
the spectators

What's your favorite beverage for settling down to write?
Tea. Sweet, green, black, fruit, I don’t discriminate. Milk in tea is a breach of the Geneva Conventions.

Gossip

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
In a fight between a pirate and a gang of suspicious cats, who do you think would win?
the spectators
Well, clearly that is the only satisfactory answer!

Welcome! She probably kidnapped you like I did on Discord, so you know!

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension