• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

I hereby christen this forum with it's first pointless poll: TEA VS COFFEE.

TEA VS COFFEE

• Total voters

Diana

Divine Space Witch
Staff Member
Sovereign Owl
Because why not. >:[

Let us wage war about the best of them.

DO YOU LIKE THE TEA? 🍵

DO YOU NEED THE COFFEE? ☕

WHO REIGNS SUPREME.

Gossip

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
My nightmarish summer of nightly panic attacks made me kinda wary of coffee, so I currently prefer tea even though I rarely drink it (even though I have all I need for it and it happens to be GOOD tea: I am just lazy okay?)

Shiloh

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
First of all I just want to ask @Gossip if you are feeling any better now? I have dealt with panic attacks too mostly at night. And I can only imagine what you go through.

I prefer tea more often. I once loved coffee but it makes my stomach and abdomen hurt. And when I say tea I mean peppermint tea.

Endymion

Bastard Man Extraordinaire
Tea for me, all the way! I hate the way coffee tastes and need to have it mixed with so much whipped cream and caramel, it's more like a dessert than a beverage. With tea, I don't use any cream, sugar, or honey, just the leaves as they are.

Frost

Creepin'
I love both! But I had to choose, so coffee for me!
I'm currently drinking tea right now so I feel like a liar... lol. 🍵

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension