• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

Arriving Lemon And Spice make everything nice

Shiloh

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
I probably got that saying wrong. But anyways...

My name on this site is Shiloh which is actually the name of my cat.

I love three or four Harry Potter movies I own and the two HP books I own. Someday I want to own them all. I also enjoy The X Files, Star Trek The Next Generation, St: Deep Space Nine, ST: Voyager, ST: Enterprise, Star Wars Episodes IV-VI, Marvel, DC, and also fiction, poetry, and non-fiction stories. I have a difficult time finding inspiration enough to write fiction stories though.

I have been role playing for eight years on and off. I started seven years ago on a former goth site called VampireFreaks before it was deleted by the owner. And have since found other RP sites. I collect stuffed animals and I enjoy exercising every other day of the week but less on the weekends.

I guess that's enough for now. I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully making friends.

Diana

Divine Space Witch
Staff Member
Sovereign Owl
Hi Shiloh! :D Welcome to the ship!

I too like all of those things, except I haven't watched Deep Space Nice or Voyager yet. My star trek binging got interrupted by a house gremlin a few months ago.

Erik K. Osbourne

Staff Member
Great to meet you, Shiloh! Looks like we have some overlapping tastes. (I'm a huge HP nerd, but I like the rest too.) I'm also a roleplayer. I never played on VampireFreaks but the name sounds familiar and I feel like I may have seen it somewhere.

Gossip

I remember when I actually owned physical copies of Harry Potter books... let's just say the wait between book 4 and 5 did a number on poor Number 4! Welcome, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to talk about all those fandoms as we grow in numbers and things get more and more lively around here!

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension