• Hi there! Kraken is a forum for readers who love to write; be you an aspiring author, a fanficcer, or a roleplayer. We're hoping to build an inclusive and friendly community where we can talk about all the stories we love, support each other's work, and inspire a new generation of writers. Does this sound like fun? Join us!

Note: Kraken is an 18+ community! We think teenagers are cool, but many adults don't feel comfortable talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, that one really creepy scene in It, or dirty fanfics with young people. Come back later, we'll still be here!

Returning MY NAME IS DIANA AND I AM A BUNCH OF OWLS IN A TRENCH COAT

Diana

Divine Space Witch
Staff Member
Sovereign Owl
I should probably introduce myself to all of my future new friends! ❤

Hello! I'm Diana. I've been running community websites since 2001 and now a lot of people call me Owl Mother because I am like everybody's mom. I live with my husband, brother, and currently seven cats. (This was not on purpose, I seem to be a cat whisperer and they just appear in our backyard.)

I've been writing stories since I was a little tiny babbin kid, but I am terrible at finishing long stories! I dabbled in fanfiction during the height of Sailor Moon. Then when I discovered roleplaying, I spent two decades just doing that. Now I am at a point where I am trying to get back to writing stories solo so I can actually finish and publish a book someday. I may not ever make it, but I do know I am really good at helping other people get inspired... and that is why I have a series of sites dedicated to it.

Aside from that, I also like shiny rocks, tarot, lots and lots of music, watching teevees, painting, and cooking!

Shiloh

Crime of the Filthy Stranger
Hello Diana! How could I have not crossed your path during your role playing days?! Anyway, I love music and cooking also.

Diana

Divine Space Witch
Staff Member
Sovereign Owl
@Shiloh I dunno! Probably because I am a shy owl and I hide in my trees! It is nice to meet you now though. <3

lackadaisical-pension
lackadaisical-pension